Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deadly DesiresDeadly Desires by Ann Christopher


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Great book but not a standalone title. Deadly Pursuits should be read first in order to understand who the characters are and their motivations. Apparently, Kira Gregory has been helping DEA Special Agent Dexter Brady to bring her drug kingpin husband down. Agent Brady has been holding back his feelings for the criminal's wife but once Kareem Gregory is dead, nothing can hold him back any longer. However. Kira has a few more skeletons in her closet that will make Dexter question his judgement.


Since I just met Kira in this book, I have to withhold judgement of her. She is the wife a drug kingpin but claims not to have known what her husband was doing for most of their marriage. Though she is a strong female characters, I need to find more about her in order to like her. Once I have gone back to read Deadly Pursuit, I might have to revisit and change my opinions of this book.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment