Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dark Side of DreamingDark Side of Dreaming by Ann Bruce


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have one complaint about this book....where are the other four or five chapters? I felt this book could have been a five it was just longer. A cat burglar comes out of retirement for one last job and it set up by the man she's set to rob. And the man? Sasha Michaels is this rugged Russian guy (I picture one on the Klitchko's) with too much money and time on his hands who wants Cleo find the mate to the statue that she wants to steal from him. Complicated relationship? Yeah. There is also this other guy who has some serious delusions of grandeur who is chasing Cleo and the statue. Really creepy.


As much as I liked this story, it goes back to it not being long enough. I think with some added length this would have been a great caper. The relationship that develops between Cleo and Sasha is wonderful and uber sexy but I just think that there could have been MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! And what about Elena? Is there another story out there for her? I felt as it everything ended too abruptly; so much so that I wanted to shake my Kindle to see if there were more pages. I hope there is more about Cleo and Sasha soon.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment