Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deadly DoubleDeadly Double by Adrianne Byrd


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Finished with my re-read of Deadly Double. That bitch was crazy...Yeah I said it.


Josephine Farrell has a twin. An evil twin with some very calculated ideas about how she plans to take over her sister's life. Michelle Andrews was the child that was left to chance and she wants to have her chance at the good life and is willing to kill Josephine to get it. I love reading Adrianne Byrd's books and re-reading this book was a treat. I actually purchased it for my Kindle before I realized that I had already read the book. Of course, I requested a refund and then found my copy. With this book, Byrd combines a good mystery with a timeless love story of Josephine and William's youthful summer love affair.

This time around though, I found a few gaps in the story (or maybe I skipped over some parts). But I would have loved to have learned more about what happened to Michelle to make her into a deranged killer and her mental similarities to her twin. This was one of the first books that I read by Adriane Byrd and, in hindsight; I liked the book better this time than the last. Worth a second glance.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment