Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh, My Damn: King's Passion by Adrianne Byrd

                                        I purchased this book (Kindle) at 6 am and I have devoured it. I have been  fan of Ms. Byrd's for a while and I regret not picking this one up as soon as it was released (please forgive me, Ms. Byrd). These King brothers are no joke.  Eamon King is a confirmed bachelor until he is entice into the thinking differently, by a jilted bride. As the owner of a gentleman's club and specialty event planning for men, Victoria Gregory holds Eamon responsible for her being left at the alter after her potential groom attends one of his parties. Oh, and what happened afterwards will make you sit with your legs crossed. Mmmmm hmmmm. Like that.
  Aside from the fabulous sexual chemistry displayed by the characters, as always, Ms. Byrd has penned a wonderful, engaging story with links to previous novels.  Anybody remember Q Hinton?  Oh, yeah he's back as well with a broken heart and too much time and money on his hands. Hopefully we'll see the completion of his story soon.  Now, I am off to read King's Promise (Arabesque) and see what happens when another bachelor changes his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment