Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wyoming ToughWyoming Tough by Diana Palmer


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another surprise by Diana Palmer. I have had along and varied affair with Diana Palmer's books. I don't like all of them but I keep reading them. This book was a surprise because I finally met a female character who wasn't playing the victim but woman trying to take charge of her life. Morie wants to learn all she can about ranching and her father is not going to let her anywhere near branding or riding fence lines, so she leaves Texas and heads to Montana and gets a job on a ranch run by three brothers. While she doesn't immediately fall for the boss, Mallory, you can see it coming. Morie is one tough cookie and I like that about her. Good story.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I really enjoyed this book. I am a "huge" Diana Palmer fan and have all her books. This one was "much, much" better than some of her latest ones have been. It was great finding characters from some of her other books - like visiting old friends. It was wonderful reading a story again in her "tried and true" style that we all love.

    ReplyDelete