Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sizzle (Buchanan, #8)Sizzle by Julie Garwood


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Another success by Garwood. I love the Buchannan's and all their interesting friends...they all lead such wonderful lives. Though not as riveting as Killjo, etc., Sizzle was definetly a good read for me. I read the book in one day (even after having worked for hours).




Ok, so here for an interesting plot. Lyra is a student at an L.A. film school and gets stuck doing extra credit for the professor from hell. On her way to take some pictures for her film, Lyra drives past the best yard sale ever. And gets noticed by all the wrong people. This is where Sam comes in...since he's in the area, Sam is asked to protect her. He's knows instantly that he's in some serious trouble. In the middle of all the mayhem is Lyra's eccentric grandmother, Gigi and Lyra's greedy parents. And don't forget the really creepy guy with the bad spray-on tan and fake mustache.


Sam and Lyra has a great chemistry and Gigi is a doll. This is a series that I'll continue to read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment