Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Live Wire by Lora Leigh

Live Wire (Elite Ops) Awesome Alpha Male. Jordan's was more than I expected.  Interest Book
Like everyone else who've read the Elite ops, I waited and waited for Jordan's book. Jordan and Teyha have been plaging me since Wild Card (Elite Ops, Book 1). I was a little worried about this one becuase the "big guy" is always left to the end of a series and somehow his story is a let down. Case in point: Lion's Heat (Breeds)The story of Jonas Wyatt shold have been the best of the series. The guy was a complete ass  (sexy though) and Leigh built him into what I thought was going to be an explosive book. But what I got was Jonas going soft and he had none of his usual umph.  
This  is not the case with Jordan's story. This guy didn't give up until the end and I loved it. He remained the same arrogant, controlling ass throughout and Tehya gave as good as she got--never letting Jordan have in inch. I had stopped reading the Elite Ops series after a while but I think I need to re-introduce myself with the guys of the Elite Ops. Good job on this one. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment