Thursday, June 3, 2010

Red Demon by Deidre Knight

Finished Red Demon and I really liked it. I love series that do a good job of focucing on a central plot but also answers questions that have lingered since that last installment. Knight has a wonderful way of bringing closure to characters issues as well as presenting readers with something else to look forward to. The feud with Ares continues and there are some serious issues concerning Leonidas and Daphne; also Sable is fighting an uphill battle with Sophie and the vision that she's had about their shared future. As good as it was, I think that Red Demon was not dynamic as the first two books. Aristos and Juliana were finally reunited but Juliana really started to get on my nerves. I wanted her to be more involved in her rescue like Shay and Emma. Maybe she'll have gained some strength the next time we meet her?

Botton line: Good book and worth the cover (or Kindle) price.

No comments:

Post a Comment