Saturday, October 9, 2010

Veil of Night: A NovelVeil of Night: A Novel by Linda Howard


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


By far, the best (or worst) Bridezilla ever. Jaclyn Wilde is a Atlanta events planner who has the worst client in history and on top of that, she has an unpaid parking ticket. Her day gets slightly better when she runs into Dective Eric Wilder coming out of an elevator...[insert interesting dialouge, sex, and murder investigation].


So, I liked this book. A lot. The dialogue was awesome and so were the characters, especially those involved in the Hee Haw Hell wedding. But the whole murder investigation? WTH? Did I miss something because I'm not sure how Eric was able to come up with a murder suspect and the murderer never gave a reason why he/she did it. I'm confused.


The book was still quite entertaining but it was like reading a Silhouette Desire novel in hardback form. It just wasn't as well developed as you could expect from Linda Howard but it's worth reading. Just knowing that someone silenced that bitchy bride, Carrie was enough to make it all worth it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment