Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today on Kindle

So, last night I download another freebie from the Kindle Bestseller's list. This one is called A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman. Now I am a newbie to the world of Christian fiction; I've always figured that I liked my romance and thrillers not to preach to me. I have learned the error of may ways and found that some of this stuff is just plain good.
So with A Passion Most Pure, Faith O'Connor is in love with Colin and so is her sister, Charity. What a pickle that is. Colin seems to be out for the best time he can have without giving anything of himself and the O'Connor sisters are going to pay the price. But Faith is aptly named because she has an unshakable faith in God and wants the man of her dreams to have the same. This story is twisting in some interesting places(and I'm not even finished with it yet).

So....if you want to read something that is good for the soul and romantic, to boot, this is definetly as YES! and free for a limited time at Amazon.com for Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment