Monday, March 22, 2010

Falling Down

How bad can it be that you would think that Gd would not be able to fix? Heal you?

I was speaking, casually, to a friend today and she mentioned that a friend of hers had killed himself while sitting in his car, in his driveway. And I wondered, "What could be that bad?" That is something that those of of us on this side of the Veil will never know. I wondered if a suicidal person thinks of what the family and friends will think after their passing? Is there a thought of Gd or do they feel the complete absense of Him in those last moments?

Later this afternoon, I listened to Donnie McKlurkin singing "We Fall Down". We fall down but we get up. This is all by the power and the Grace of Gd. His Grace is always with us.

John 16: 32-33 "Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment