Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11)Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I want the hero to die at least one more time. Declan has to be on of the most evil (mortal), characters that I have read in paranormal romance. He is devoid of emotion and reason...he doesn't even get a high from the torture he orders. It's just something that has to be done.


Though I would like to send the hero through a dirty meat grinder, I do love this book. Maybe being so involve with a main character is a good sign. I love the IAD series...where most series will fall of and turn into mush after the fourth book or so, IAD keeps getting better.


****For those who have finished this book, are you hoping that Lothaire and Nix are fated to be together? I am.******




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment