Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here I AmBrandt Wainwright is known as the Viking to all his fans and he lives up to his moniker. As the highest paid quarterback in the NFL, Brandt is very on the celebrity list and added to his personal wealth, his family is on New York's list of Who's Who. But something is about to happen to jeopardize Brandt's very way of life.

Ciara Dennison is a no nonsense private nurse who doesn't like sports or celebrity and she's not at all impressed by Wainwright money or Brandt's temper. When these two meet, it's an instant attraction that causes them to go far beyond a working relationship.

As much as I liked the book, I did feel that Ciara's reason for shying away from the limelight was a bit flimsy.She wasn't my favorite female character though she held her own. I did love Brandt though---he was very funny and sure of himself. Just as he should have been. And the appearance of Jordan was an added bonus (makes me want to read Because of You all over again). A good read and worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment