Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Surrender My Love (Viking, #3)Surrender My Love by Johanna Lindsey


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Found a copy of this for sale at the library and had to have it. I cut my romance reading teeth on Johanna Lindsey. My first was Savage Thunder and I think I read that book in the dark a thousand times.
Lindsey's Viking series set the bar; I compare all other novels of the same subject to hers. These were books where you could really judge by the cover. Those covers made Fabio famous and women everywhere very, very happy.
In this book, Selig is looking for revenge against the Danish Erika for ordering him lashed. As handsome as Selig is, he is also a insulting, chauvinistic ass and it really got to her. No Selig's family hates her as well and turns a blind eye to his revenge against her. However along the way, Selig sees his error and can't help but to fall for his new slave. Huge, sexy Vikings fighting and conquering makes for a wonderful re-read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment